Ezyspark Asia Sdn. Bhd.
This Policy is to help you understand:
• What types of personal data we collect
• How we collect your personal data
• How your personal data is used
• Which parties do we disclose your personal data to; and
• What choices we offer, including how to access and update your personal data.
What Types Of Personal Data We Collect
We at Ezyspark aim to provide you great services that are safe and convenient, and to do that we may collect the following personal data about you which includes:
1. Personal information to establish your identity and background such as your:
• full name
• identity card / passport number
• professional certifications & years of experience
• past and present working experience
• job position, job level, job function
• size of company & industry
2. Personal contact information such as your:
• home address,
• home and/or office telephone number,
• mobile phone number,
• fax number
• email address
3. Payment information such as your:
• debit or credit card information, which includes the name of the cardholder, card number, billing address, expiry date and security code
• bank account details, which includes the bank name and bank account number(s)
4. Transaction information such as the:
• details of the item/service being transacted
• the value of the transaction
• payment amount
• delivery address and return address
5. Business information such as your:
• business/company name and number
• copies of your business registration forms
• business’ payment information, credit card and banking account details
• business contact information such as premise address, phone number, fax number and email
• training programmes details
• training requests & learning needs
6. Resume or CVs when you apply a job with us;
8. Recording of calls placed by you to our customer services;
9. In the event that you provide us with any personal data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their personal data for the purposes as listed below;
10. Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us through the use of the services offered on the Website.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
Your personal data may be obtained directly from you, from your authorized representatives and/or from a variety of sources including, but not limited to:
1. when you register a user account with Ezyspark and utilize any of Ezyspark services
2. when you browse on Ezyspark Website and Mobile App
3. when you initiate contact with Ezyspark either through verbal or written communication (for example when making enquiries, complaints, comments or feedback)
4. when you participate in any surveys, questionnaires, competitions, contests, offers, or promotions done internally or via an appointed third party
5. when you commence a business relationship with us
6. when you interact with Ezyspark via social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
7. from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How Your Personal Data is Used
By agreeing with the terms of this Policy, You represent that we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
• to process your user account registration on Ezyspark and to verify your identity
• to manage and maintain your account on Ezyspark
• to notify you of any changes and updates to the services provided by Ezyspark
• to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations under the applicable laws, regulations and guidelines that apply to Ezyspark or if required by law for Ezyspark to disclose your personal data
• to facilitate the administration, operations and management to provide services or further processed to give effect to the commercial transaction as you may require;
• to facilitate payments to and from you, and conduct payment processing including billing, external payment and accounting systems
• to fulfil audit requirements
• to respond to any enquiries, complaints, comments or feedback that you have submit to us
• to protect or enforce our rights to recover any debt owing to us
• to compile information for analysis and reports to the relevant regulatory authorities
• to transfer or assign our rights, interests and obligations under any of your agreements with us
• to conduct competitions, contests, offers, promotions, surveys, questionnaires which we feel may be relevant to you and where you have given consent to be contacted for such purposes
• to produce data, reports and statistics which have been anonymised or compiled in a manner that does not identify you as a specific individual
• to conduct research for analytical purposes including but not limited to data mining and analysis of your transactions with us
• to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes
• to provide training for our staff
• to conduct marketing and information technology activities (for example, market research)
• to persons who have been identified as being you or your authorised representative(s) pursuant, for the purpose of the relevant transaction or enquiry
• to third parties with whom we have contracted to provide services to us (such as analysis on our behalf) for any of the purposes described above. Where we disclose your personal data to third parties we shall ensure that such data is used only to provide services to us
• to conduct anti-money laundering checks; for crime detection, investigation, prevention and prosecution; to comply with any sanction requirements;
• to enforce and/or defend any of our rights; and/or
• for any other purpose that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities.
Which Parties Do We Disclose Your Personal Data To
There may be situations where we are required to disclose certain information about you to the following third parties, which includes, but is not limited to:
• federal and state government, ministries and government agencies
• law enforcement agencies and regulators
• companies or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, vendors, suppliers, service providers or professional consultants
• companies or organisations that assist us in processing your transactions and payments and business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal data
• other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent
If Personal Data Provided by You Is Incomplete
In order to process your application and be eligible for Ezyspark services, it is required to that you provide us with accurate and complete personal data, failing which we may not be able to process your application and/or provide you with our services.
Your Rights to Access and Correct Your Personal Data
If you would like to access or view details of your personal data held by us, or if you would like us to make corrections in your personal data, you may make a request to us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Long We Will Keep Your Personal Data
We will retain your personal data in compliance with this Policy and/or the terms and conditions of your agreement(s) with Ezyspark for the duration of your relationship with us, or for such period as may be necessary to protect the interests of Ezyspark or where otherwise required by the law.
How We Protect and Safeguard Your Personal Data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data and keep your personal data protected. There may be situations where you are linked to external websites while using Ezyspark, we shall not be held responsible for the data policies, procedures or content of these external sites.
Transfer of Your Personal Data Outside Malaysia
If in the event where it may be necessary for us to transfer your personal data outside Malaysia, or if any of our service providers or business partners that are involved in providing part of Ezyspark services are located in countries outside Malaysia, you hereby consent to us transferring your personal data outside Malaysia in these instances. Reasonable steps will be taken to safeguard your personal data whereby these service providers and business partners will not use the data for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted to provide.
By providing your personal data to us, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this Policy. Where you have indicated your consent to receiving marketing or promotional updates from Ezyspark, you consent to the use of that personal data as set out in this Policy. You may opt-out from receiving such marketing or promotional material at any time. You may select the ‘unsubscribe’ option provided in our email or contact Ezyspark at the details provided below.
Our Contact Details
If you have questions or comments about Ezyspark’s use of your personal data, or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions regarding this Policy, please write at email@example.com and we’ll endeavour to assist you.